Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submissions must have a minimum of 15 pages and a maximum of 30 pages of 2100 characters. They must also meet ABNT’s standards (Brazilian Technical Norms Association). Under special circumstances, submissions exceeding the maximum limit might be published depending of Editors’ discretionary decision.
- Paper Size: Letter (8,5 x 11 in) text editor: Word for Windows 6.0 or higher. Margins (Left and top, 3 cm – right and bottom, 2 cm); Font: Times New Roman, Size 12 paragraph: left aligned; Space before text: 0; Space after text: 12 points; line Spacing: 1,5 spacing. Text highlights made in italic (rather than underlined).
- Title with a maximum of 8 words, uppercase, bold, written in English, and translation to English for those submissions written in French, German, Italian, Spanish or Swedish.
- Summary, written in English with version in English for submissions written in French, German, Italian, Spanish or Swedish, with about 150 words, Left aligned, containing study Field, objectives, applied methodology (encouraged, but not mandatory), results and conclusions.
- Minimum of three and maximum of five keywords in English with translation to English if Submission is written in French, German, Italian, Spanish or Swedish.
- References can be cited whether in footnotes (according to Annex I of NBR 6023/2002) or using the Author-Date style in the body of text (including author’s Last name, year and page of the publication). In all cases, complete bibliographical references are mandatory in alphabetical order at the end of the submission, under NBR-6023’s rules.
- Diagrams, Graphics and tables must have title and indicate source, should be placed within the body of text, properly titled and referenced and should avoid duplicity.
Prior to submission, authors must make sure that full name of each author, institutional affiliation and personal academic information, E-mail accounts, social network contacts and/or phone number are informed ONLY in SUBMISSION FORM (step 3 of the submission proceedings).
IMPORTANT if any of the above mentioned data (full name of each author, institutional affiliation and personal academic information, E-mail accounts, social network contacts and/or phone number) figures on submission file, it will be immediately rejected for hindering blind peer review.